Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Title: Sapphire Beautiful
Author: Ren Monterrey
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance
Published: July 17, 2015
I never imagined that I’d be starting me fifth year as a faculty member in the Medieval Studies department as a thirty-two-year-old widow. I’m sure to be the butt of every joke around campus as the collateral damage of a sex scandal that made national headlines. And my husband left me completely broke before he killed himself.

I don’t want to lose my house and all the money I invested in it so I make an arrangement through The Club. I’ll get what I need…money


5 STARS

“Just when you think things can't get any worse they always do”

Mary's life has taken a crazy turn for the worst. She has been working for five years as a college professor in the Mid Evil Studies department which is her passion she has an intense love for all things Mid Evil and Dante's Inferno is her favorite of all the stores. She is about to apply for tenure and an unexpected turn of events her husband has been caught in a sex scandal and then committed suicide. Could her life get any worse a widow at 32? Oh yeah and now shes the talk of the campus because her husband was also a professor at the same college. Not to mention he spent all their money on hotel rooms and other things and has not paid the bills in months so she is also broke and about to face loosing her home. What can she do to fix this?
Dante is misunderstood he has never had love he likes all things that are old and loves mid evil studies. He has no friends his family hates him and wants nothing to do with him. His first date was the daughter of his fathers employee. She only went out with him because she didn’t want her father to loose his job. When will Dante find love? The only thing going for Dante is his vast fortune so he uses that to his advantage and goes to the club to get a girlfriend. If he cant find one he will buy one.
Mary has never realized that she was not in love with her husband until he was gone. She loved her house, her job, and her books but she has never experienced passion and crazy good sex until Dante.. But does he love her and feel what she is feeling or is it all in a days work?
This book is so good the characters are easy to connect with it is well written and you cant hep but fall in love with Dante he truly is a good person and really tries to show that to Mary.
I gave this book 5 stars because it is well written it makes you smile, cry and hope for the best. It is beautiful written and it makes me want more of Dante and Mary's story. This is the first book I have read by Ren but it will not be the last

REN MONTERREY lives in a small town outside Phoenix, Arizona with her husband and their bloodhounds. She writes New Adult and Contemporary romance under a number of different pen names including Sierra Avalon, Savannah Young and Dakota Madison.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review my new book. I appreciate it so much!
    "Ren"

    ReplyDelete