Monday, October 19, 2015


Title: Paris, The Ambassador & Me 
Author: Mia Villano
Release Day: November 3, 2015 


    The glamorous couple, Fabrice and Isabella return in the second book Paris, the Ambassador and Me. This is the second book in the Ambassador Trilogy.


    Fabrice and Isabella finally show the world they are in love. Attending the Correspondence Dinner together there is no turning back once Fabrice tells the press they are dating.

    Their passion is strong, hardly controllable, and deeply sensual. Fabrice is everything Isabella could want in a man, in and out of bed, yet she is always questioning his love for her.


    Isabella has walked away from the family business to start a career that she always wanted. But her insecurities and constant longing for happiness, has caused Isabella to second guess her decisions.

    When Fabrice must go to Paris, a vindictive ex-girlfriend causes more problems and more insecurities for Isabella to deal with. Isabella ends their relationship and leaves Fabrice wondering what happened. Not one to give up on anything, Fabrice travels back to explain what happened. Will she let him back in?
    Along with her sisters shocking confession, her ex-boyfriend, and an illness of someone close to her, Isabella questions everything in her life, including her love for Fabrice. Can they overcome it all and be together, or will something rock their world again?
    For Mature Audiences only








    FACEBOOK PAGE

    GOODREADS PAGE




    My love for politics and romance inspired me to write my first international bestselling erotic romance.
    Loving The Senator is the first book in the Capitol Affairs Series.  The second book in this series is currently in the works.
    The latest book, The Ambassador and Me is the first book in the Ambassador Trilogy.
    When I'm is not writing, I love to hike,cook, and spend time with her two daughters.
    There are a few things besides hot politicians that I like
    Trailer Park Boys particularly Ricky
    Coffee by the gallons with Italian Cream
    I claim to be a full time vegetarian but when I am stressed out I have to have a McDouble.(sshh)
    I love second hand stores and found an authentic Gucci purse once for 1.00
    I love Howard Stern and obsessively listen to him everyday.
    Music is my life. I listen to anything from Sinatra to JayZ
    I have two wiener dogs named Louie and Frankie and two cats named Gotti and Fat Tony. I also have an obsession with the Mob as you can see.
    I got my first tattoo just recently of my book title down my arm
    I will be a millionaire by the time I'm fifty. I plan on self publishing at least six more books this year.







    Come join the party there a $25.00 Amazon Giftcard  Invite Giveaway!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment