Thursday, May 14, 2015


Title: Black Balled
Author: Andrea Smith and Eva LeNoir
Genre: M/M Romance
Release Date: May 11, 2015

Two dominant males, two worthy adversaries, in a business that takes no prisoners, will soon learn that fate refuses to be ignored . . .

My name is Troy Babilonia, but I'm best known as Babu, a renowned literary critic with my own online column. I'm followed by thousands! I'm a living god in the literary world. I have no filter, and for that, my flock of humble followers are forever grateful. If it weren't for me, they wouldn't know what to read. I have zero tolerance for the weak-minded attention seekers, nor do I have respect for the self-proclaimed geniuses of the Indie world. My advice to all Indie authors is to never break the cardinal rule in this cut-throat business. Ever.

My name is L. Blackburn and I'm an Indie author. My extraordinary genius was loved and worshiped throughout the literary world, until one egocentric critic tried to obliterate my career. It seems I broke some fucking "cardinal rule," and now I'm paying the price for it. But I don't plan on going down without a fight.

After all, when a predator goes after your cub, it's time to go for the throat--and maybe more...much more.



5 Star
Troy Babilonia best known as Babu is a renowned literary critic with his own online column followed by thousands. He has no filter and his flock of humble followers are forever grateful.
L.Blackburn is an Indie author. His extraordinary genius was loved and worshipped thru out the literary world that is until one egocentric critic tried to obliterate his career.
He broke a cardinal rule and is now paying the price for it but he doesn't plan on going down without a fight.
Can these two dominant males in a business that takes no prisoners soon learn that fate refuses to be ignored.


I was pretty much hooked on this book from the first page. This book will pull so many emotions from you. I know I was going from ticked off to wanting to shed a few tears and of course there was a little humor thrown in as well.
I have read other M/M books and always noticed a pattern of a dominant male and then a submissive type of male. With this story you have two very dominant alpha men who refuse to budge at any given time when it comes to them being intimate and or being in a relationship.
Babu wow is an a**hole the whole book and as the story goes on I can see why he is that way but still it was really hard to like him.
L. Blackburn was also an a**hole but not to the extreme Babu was. I seemed to enjoy his character more.
The sex scenes were hot and fairly descriptive but well written.
All in all this was a fast paced enjoyable read that kept me hooked from page one.
Andrea and Eva did a wonderful job co writing this book and I hope they write more books together.



Behind me I hear Larson, “Troy…hey, it’s…”
“Don’t!” I yell, my eyes narrowing as I stalk my prey, my eyes flickering over Floyd’s hot pink shirt. I feel insulted and, for a moment, I debate whether it’s the dandy that should be on the receiving end of my fist or Larson. I quickly decide to strike the nearest prey first. My fist shoots out and cuffs him good with an uppercut to the chin, sending him sprawling backwards, where he unceremoniously lands on one of Larson’s black glass end tables, knocking the lamp to the floor. The sound of glass shattering echoes throughout the room, and I’m not done yet. I move towards him and, realizing he’s still in a daze, I take the opportunity to snatch him up with both hands fisting the collar of his shirt, and shove him against Larson.
“Is he what you want, Larson, huh? You want to fuck the flamer here? Because I can clear out right now so that you and Pink Floyd can take up where you left off before I so rudely interrupted your cozy soiree.”
Larson chuckles and I’m not fucking amused.
At all.
As I focus my gaze on Larson, I don’t catch the quick movement of Floyd as he lunges at me with a growl. “My name is Lloyd,” he hisses, “And I believe I made my position quite clear the last time we spoke. You’re not good enough for my Larson.”
And that’s when I deck him again. Hard. My fist meets his perfectly straight nose, and the sound of crunching cartilage resounds just before his shriek of pain.
“Sir!” he calls out, stumbling backwards, immediately tilting his head upward and placing a palm over his bloodied nose so as not to allow anything to stain his expensive pink shirt. “Sir,” he repeats, “Are you going to permit this?”
Oh. Sir it is, huh? What kind of fucking weirdness was Blackburn into with this dudette? I turn to acknowledge Larson, who is standing there, muscular arms crossed and his sexy drawstring pajama bottoms hanging low on his narrow hips. He’s shaking his head, and I don’t miss the sexy grin.
My. Dick. Is. Hard.
His package is evident and his cock has made a bit of a tent beneath those sweats. Not sure if that’s for me or if the sight of Pink Floyd’s blood is getting him hard.
“Well, sir,” I say, trying to mimic Lloyd’s voice and dripping sarcasm along the way. “Speak up. Who’s it gonna be, huh? Me or your Fifty Shades of Whack over there?”
I watch, a bit confused, as Larson casually strolls over to the kitchen counter and takes hold of his beer before making himself comfortable on the bar stool. The room is silent but for the wheezing coming from the damsel in distress over there. I’m guessing he’s uncomfortably numb in the entire nose region.
“Let’s see,” my soon-to-be-ex-lover begins as he adjusts the rapidly growing erection he is sporting, “Could you start over because the view is much better from here?” Then he takes a sip of his beer and waves his hand as though giving us permission to continue.

After that, I decide I’ve had enough of this crap and slam the lid down, effectively cutting off the world and relishing the feeling of my much-needed solitude.
Believe it or not, I’m the victim here. I have done absolutely nothing wrong.
I’m tired.
I’m also horny.
As if my life isn’t already a bad sitcom, I hear the very distinct sound of my mother’s ringtone. She insisted I use Madonna’s “Like a Virgin” song specifically for her, saying that any artist who openly sang about the Lord’s mother should be respected.
“Hey Ma, how are you?” One of two things could happen here. Either she is bored and wants to tell me about her nurse, Rose, and all the trouble her children cause around the neighborhood or…
“Larson Maverick Blackburn, what the heck did you do?”
Or…she is keeping up with my shitty life.
“I miss you too, Ma. How’s Rose doing?” Yes, I’m trying to distract her. No, it’s not working.
“Don’t you try and change the subject, young man. Tell me, did your father and I teach you how to steal?”
Oh sweet Jesus.
“Ma, seriously…”
“Answer the question, Larson. Did we?”
“No, Ma. You most certainly did not.” I feel like I’m ten and just got caught stealing warm cookies from the cooling rack before Kennedy got a chance to do it.
“That’s right, son. If your father were here—God rest his soul—he would kick your behind so raw it would look like one of those monkeys. I don’t know what they’re called…something about…”
See? I get that whole digression thing from her.
“A baboon, Ma.”
“That’s it. A baboon. If I could, Larson, I would do it for him. Did you go to confession?”
“Ma, we’re not Catholic.”
“Nonsense. Your father was half Irish so you can still go to church and get your conscience all cleared up.”
Oh yeah. I’m sure that would go over well.  A bisexual atheist seeking forgiveness for a crime he did not commit. See?
Bad. Sitcom.
“Mother, I swear to you, I did not plagiarize. Come on, you know me better than that, right?” I mean, she did give birth to me after all. Shit, if my own mother doesn’t believe me, I’m fucked.
“Well, I don’t know…I never thought you’d be capable of cutting off the hair from your sister’s Barbie and yet…you did.”
Holy shit! I was like eight years old.
“Uhm…Ma? I have to go…the uhm…buzzer from the…uhm…thing is…Oh, a tunnel…can’t hear you…bzzzzzz…sshhhh…love you…”
And like the coward I am, I hang up on my own mother.
New time low? Check.





Out of the corner of my eye, I notice a couple getting a bit frisky at one end of the bar. The woman, Marie Antoinette from what I can decipher from my position, has her hands travelling all over what must be Cyrano de Bergerac if the size of his nose is any indication. I chuckle to myself, wondering if the size of his nose is any indication to the length of his cock. I have pondered that question on many occasions and no, one does not equate the other, unfortunately.
I perch myself on a stool at the other end of the bar from the groping couple. I can’t hear their conversation, but my overly active imagination is already creating their dialogue from their body language alone.
Marie A. is willing and ready to spread her legs, but Cyrano is more annoyed than turned on. His eyes are darting from one person to the other, his minutely trembling fingers circling his glass in an attempt to calm his nerves, maybe? In my mind, their conversation goes something like this:
“Take me back to the room, Cyrano.”
“Get a grip, woman, you’re making a spectacle of yourself.”
“Fuck me, Cyrano.”
“Is this seat taken?”
Well, well, that is definitely not a voice borne from my inner musings. “It is now, ma belle.” My French will be coming in handy tonight. “Who do I have the honor of meeting?” The shit is just spewing from my lips. This classically beautiful woman is not dressed in elegant clothing, but rather is wearing trousers and a man’s coat.
“Je m’appelle George Sand, enchantee, Monseigneur le Marquis.”
George Sand, of course. How the fuck did I miss that?
“Enchante, Mademoiselle Sand.”
Tonight, I’m taking her to my bed because any woman who dresses up as George Sand is worth my attention.
Licking my lips at the prospect of fucking this woman, I take her hand into my own and kiss the back all the while keeping my eyes solely trained on hers. We spend more than an hour talking, drinking and flirting shamelessly. George plays coy one minute and sexually cunning the next. I’m not sure if I want to spank her or fuck her at this point. Maybe both.
“Shall we take this party to my room, George?” I like calling her by a man’s name. It suits my bisexual tendencies.
“I thought you’d never ask,” she answers with her light pink lips pursing into a slight smirk.

Dr. Benedict removes his glasses, pulling a linen handkerchief from his pocket, and gently wipes the lenses clean before putting them back on. “It’s interesting that these last few sessions we’ve had together seem to generate a bit of hostility you seem to have bottled up. Is there anything new with the author you claim is cyber stalking you?”
“No, Doc, nothing new. He continues to send an occasional suggestive email to my anonymous account like I’m interested in switching sides,” I snap. “I’m not sure if I’m more offended by his vulgar and graphic suggestions, or the fact that he’s obviously labeled me as ‘queer-bait’ in his depraved mind.”
“So, how have you responded to this…person?”
“Various ways, Doc.”
“Can you elaborate just a bit?”
I sigh and run a hand through my hair. “The last one he sent was extremely vile. He suggested I wanted to deep throat his cock, and there was some mention of my ‘tight little virgin ass’ and what he might want to do to it. He went too far.”
“Did you respond?”
“Well, hell yeah. I mean what the fuck?”
“How did you respond?”
And now I have to own up to my own over-the-top response to L. Blackburn’s lewd and lascivious suggestions. Shit. “I sent him a digital picture of my virgin bung hole,” I snap. “He’s probably jacking off to it as we speak.”
A slight smile crosses Dr. B’s lips as he shakes his head at my reply. “Babu, I need to ask you something here, and please don’t respond with your usual knee-jerk reaction when I do.”
I nod.
“Have you considered the possibility that you’re homophobic?”
“Homophobic? As in I don’t like queers?”
“No. In that you have a phobia…an innate fear of homosexuality.”
“At three hundred bucks an hour, can we cut to the chase here, Doc?”
“What I’m saying is that homophobia is classically an internal response to one’s questioning of his or her own sexuality. The fear of admission for whatever reason.”
I stand up, grabbing my jacket from the back of the chair. “You’re fucking fired.”





 

Andrea Smith is a USA Today Best-Selling Author.

An Ohio native, currently residing in southern Ohio. The Past Tense Future Perfect trilogy is Ms. Smith's first self-published work. Having previously been employed as an executive for a global corporation, Ms. Smith decided to leave the corporate world and pursue her life-long dream of writing fiction. 

Ms. Smith's second series, The 'G-Man Series' consists of four novels and a novella. Her 'Limbo Series' is her first venture into a blend of romantic/suspense, mystery with steamy scenes and a paranormal edge.
A listing of her published fiction:

G-Man Series: 


Limbo Series:

Ms. Smith also publishes New Adult fiction under the pen name of Graysen Blue.



Eva LeNoir grew up travelling with her parents to various countries in the world. Reading was her constant companion during her travels and her ability to adapt to different cultures fed her mind with endless possibilities. The characters swimming in her head are always from various horizons with a multitude of dreams and aspirations. However, all of these voices always have one thing in common: The women are strong and independent. A true believer in the female cause, Eva's wish is to portray the women in her books as the leaders. She sees them walking hand in hand with their partners and not be the sheepish followers of the male gender. But most of all, Eva LeNoir wants to offer her readers a moment of pleasure as they dive into the world of her mind's creation. Email: eva.lenoir.author@gmail.com


A listing of her published fiction:

Underdogs of the Arena Series: 




HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment