Thursday, May 14, 2015

Title: Unrestricted
Series: The Emotional Conclusion to Inhibitions
Author: Kimberly Bracco
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 1, 2015

Earning forgiveness isn’t easy. Especially when you can’t forgive yourself.

How do you begin to right your wrongs?

What do you do when you realize you love someone but you’ve already pushed them away?

What happens when one foolish decision alters your entire world forever?

How can love recover after devastating heartbreak and betrayal?

What happens when everything becomes unrestricted?




                                                                              5 Stars

The first line in the description for this book is "the emotional conclusion to Inhibitions..." Let me say HOLY EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER. I laughed, I smiled, I felt bad, I felt good, there was smoking hot scenes and boy did I ball my eyes out. I started Unrestricted forgetting how much Tanner pissed me off and how mean he was, but I was quickly reminded. I just wanted to hit him upside the head on more then one occasion. One decision Tanner made altered so many things to come. Can he earn forgiveness from Ashley and where does he even start if he does want forgiveness. Kimberly Bracco has once again stolen my heart. I started this book and finished in one sitting. There was just no where I could find to say okay time to stop and go to bed, but this is by far one of the best book hangovers I have had in a long time. I could not wait for this book to be done and was not disappointed in any way shape or form. Amazing writing with a story line that keeps you guessing until the very end. Kimberly is definitely a powerful writing who can write emotion just as well as sex and romance. I look forward to reading many more of her books in the future. Keep doing what you did because it was PERFECT!







Kimberly is a stay at mom of four crazy beautiful children. She lives in New Jersey with her husband of ten years and enjoys every minute of her never dull life. She loves a good book that is impossible to put down and you will mostly likely find her reading in her downtime, unless of course, there is a football game on.






HOSTED BY:




No comments:

Post a Comment