Thursday, May 28, 2015

Title: Dismantled
Series: Girls On Top Series
Author: Yara Greathouse
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: May 18, 2015
Cover Designa: Rebecca Berto of Berto Designs
Photography: Erin Dawn Photography

What happens when a stranger takes everything from you in the blink of an eye? When your life goes from perfection to hell and you aren't sure if you want to climb out of the hole you're in or dig down deeper?

Events from Traxx Maxwell’s past prevent him from getting into serious relationships and he likes it that way. One unexpected day, hell breaks loose. “The Incident” happens. Traxx is forced to watch something that no one should ever see. He starts to fall into a person that no one recognizes. There is darkness moving within him - he is broken inside.

While she’s waiting for Traxx to quit his slutty ways and really notice her, Ciara Collins is dating other guys and having fun. One unexpected day "The Incident" takes over Traxx’s life. While he tries to push everyone away, Ciara refuses to retreat. Can she help him put his fractured life back together or will he have to remain this shattered shell, completely dismantled?

And just when life seems somewhat bearable, the creepers who have been quietly observing and enjoying Traxx’s suffering, have decided to take everything away from him – once and for all.

This is a story about how the unexpected can make someone’s life fall into pieces, and how unconditional love and friendship can help those who are dismantled become whole again.


5 Star

Traxx Maxwell's past has prevented him from getting into serious relationships and he prefers it that way.
All hell breaks lose one day when he witnesses something no one should ever have to witness.
He is broken inside and starts to become a person no one recognizes.
Ciara Collins is dating other guys and having fun while waiting for Traxx to quit his slutty ways and really notice her.
After "The Incident" starts to take over Traxx's life he pushes everyone close to him away except Ciara refuses to retreat.
Will he remain a shattered shell or can she help him put his fractured,dismantled life back together?
Creepers have been quietly observing and enjoying Traxx's suffering and they decide to take everything away from him once and for all.
This is a story about how the unexpected can make someone fall to pieces but how unconditional love and frie
ndship can help those dismantled become whole again.

Wow Yara really knows how to write about the most senstive subjects and write them tastefully without sugarcoating anything.
Poor Traxx goes thru something horrible and Ciara is there to help bring him back.
Of course we see more of Brianna and Colton.
This book had me crying one minute and laughing the next.
Very well written it flowed very well and is told in multiple POVs.
This is another must read for me this year and I'm looking forward to reading more from Yara.






I’m still waiting for him to say something… anything. So many emotions cross his face in a matter of seconds. Happy. Confused. Sadness. I don’t know what to say. Perhaps I need to say nothing at all. In the stillness, our eyes do all the silent talking. Our chests move with heavy breathing and desire pours out through our pores. It’s unmistakable. The question is what are we going to do about it? The seconds feel like hours while we weigh each other’s options.

Finally, Traxx man-ups the situation, and he slowly takes a couple of steps until he invades all my senses. So close that I can feel his body heat, and the clean scent of his cologne becomes a part of the air I breathe. I look at him, my high heeled shoes giving me a closer look to his masculine face. His jaw is tense. His eyes intense. It’s a lot more than I can take. He’s everywhere and nowhere all at once. I want to grab a hold of him, and I want to turn around and walk away. Too many feelings…too much. I want it all. With shaky fingers I place a hand on his chest. I’m unsure if I should push or pull, so I leave it still instead. He is rock solid and soft at the same time, if that’s even possible. His heat burns my hand, but I won’t move it. It’s the best burn I’ve ever had.

The heat moves through that hand and comes into me – inside of me, moving throughout my body and filling in my empty heart. One of his hands comes up to cover the one I have on his chest, and as I turn my head to look at the Traxx sandwich my hand’s caught in between, his other hand lifts up, and grabs my hair, moving it behind my shoulder. His hand caresses my shoulder, then my collarbone, never leaving my skin, until it finally wraps around the side of my neck and with his thumb, he gently rubs the outline of my jaw. Back and forth. And again – back and forth. It’s a beautiful feeling. It’s excruciating. I catch myself looking into his eyes and then my eyes move so I can stare at his lips.

“Ciara, you are breathtakingly beautiful.”

I realize I can’t talk and then something similar to a whimper escapes my lips. I recover quickly by clearing my throat and whispering, “Thank you.” The time lingers on. I wish I could pull him inside my place and into my room. Keep him there, allowing myself to be selfish. There are so many things I want to do to this man that even eternity wouldn’t be enough time. I also need to try and decipher these feelings I have for him. To show him someone cares and that he is worth it. His eyes say so much and nothing at all.

Raising my chin with his fingers, Traxx whispers, “It’s time to go.”

“Is it really… time?”

“Yes, it is. We may have to finish… this… another day. Don’t you think?”

“Agreed. We really have to work on…this.”

He kisses the top of my hand and steps away from me, back into the receiving hall, waiting for me to lock the door. I turn around and he smiles and extends his hand towards me. I hold on to it and follow him to the truck. The thought occurs to me that I would follow this man anywhere he needed me.






Yara Greathouse likes to write contemporary romance dashed with elements of suspense. She grew up in Dominican Republic, moved to the Unites States at the age of 17 and served in the US Army. Always an animated storyteller, she finally gave into her friends' requests for her to write. Her first series, "Girls On Top" is about strong female lead characters and the sexy alpha males who love them. 

She currently resides in Texas, but calls Georgia her "home" state. She lives with her husband, has two boys, a dog (Hank) and a cat (Mollie) who acts like a spoiled child. Her days are dedicated to a job she loves as a Business Analyst, and during her free time she writes, takes care of her family, and indulges on her love of reading, cooking and travel. She loves to hear from readers, bloggers and other authors. You can find her at:

Email: YaraWrites@hotmail.com












HOSTED BY:
Gir

No comments:

Post a Comment